Revitalizing Supplement for Pets
Active Ingredients: Marine Collagen Extract, Boswellia Extract, Corydalis Root, Wheatgrass, Turmeric, Feverfew Extract, Celery Seed Extract, Mucopolysaccharide Complex, Malt Extract, Wild Rosella, Capsicum Extract, Aniseed Myrtle, Mountain Pepper, Bromelain, Papain.
Size: 60 tablets/bottle
- Provide significant support for joint mobility and flexibility.*
- Without harsh pharmaceuticals.*
- Improve almost any dog’s energy, health, and happiness.*
Elite animal research team sounds the alarm…
“Don’t Give Dogs and Cats Medications for Joint Pain and Inflammation, Because…” thousands of pets have already “spoken up” and proven this product is safe, works fast, and has no negative side effects.
Imagine if your gimpy, aging dog really could speak up and talk. They might say:
“Please fetch me some of that all-natural joint-relief DGP, because I HATE taking medications. And forget about giving me glucosamine and chondroitin. They take months to kick in and I’m hurting NOW.”
Unfortunately, your dog can only talk to Doctor Dolittle.
So she’s depending on you to do the right thing to ease her joint discomfort. Here’s what your furry best friend wants you to know about DGP.
DGP is based on an herbal blend that Australia’s top veterinarians and herbalists created to ease the joint discomfort of thoroughbred racehorses. Horse racing is a big business in Australia, and these sleek, beautiful animals depend on their mobility for swiftness.
They can’t afford to be slowed down by soreness in their joints.
By tweaking this proprietary herbal blend, these master herbalists discovered that it worked for dogs, too, turning less active dogs into running, jumping, playful companions again without harsh medications and no waiting for glucosamine or chondroitin to kick in! DGP soothes aching joints, supports connective tissue repair, enhances mobility and demeanor, and is truly the best joint supplement for dogs.
Well over 13 million tablets of DGP have now been lapped up by dogs (and cats) throughout the United States in the past 4 years with no negative side effects.
That’s why so many veterinarians are now asking, “Why give dogs and cats medications with dangerous side effects, when thousands of pets have proven that DGP works quickly, easily, and safely?”
As for glucosamine and chondroitin, it can take up to 90 days for their effects to take hold. 90 days for a dog is like two years to a human being! Would you want to wait two years for results?
DGP works fast and case studies prove it!
The May 2006 issue of the highly regarded Whole Dog Journal spent six full pages reporting the results of independent case studies that tested DGP’s effectiveness and safety. There were 12 dogs between the ages of 5 and 12 and 10 different breeds represented in the study. The results:
All 12 dogs in the study benefited from DGP!
Every dog owner reported their dogs had noticeable improvements in mobility from using the best joint supplement for dogs. For 11 of the dogs, this happened within one to three weeks (one dog took six weeks to experience peak benefit). The number one benefit every owner reported was, “My dog is happier!” The study proved what other dog owners already knew: DGP works fast, and is safe and well tolerated.
Veterinarians, dog owners, and legions of thankful dogs quickly discover that there’s just something special about DGP. It has a remarkable ability to improve almost any dog’s mobility, health, and happiness.
One final thing. You’ll know DGP is working because the proof is curled up on your couch staring at you. That means you’ll see your dog’s life dramatically improve right before your eyes.
What is in DGP that makes it work so well?
- Feverfew — Soothes joint discomfort.
- Celery seed — Provides potent anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Boswellia serrata — Blocks the production of inflammation causing leukotrienes.
- Native Australian herbs — A proprietary blend of some of Mother Nature’s finest herbs.
- Marine collagen extract — A safe, non-toxic dietary source of glycosaminoglycans that promote healthy joints.
- Turmeric — Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Bromelain and Papain — Digestive enzymes that help soothe digestive disorders and combat intestinal parasites.
- Cordalysis root — An excellent tonic for the circulatory system.
- Cayenne — Boosts nutritional uptake in the digestive system.
- Wheatgrass — Contains more than 80 minerals, amino acids, and vitamins.
- Proprietary blend of mucopolysaccharides, wild rosella, capsicum extract, aniseed myrtle, and mountain pepper.
An Urgent Letter to You from Your Dog
My Dearest Two-Legged Friend,
Here are 12 reasons why I want to get my joint relief from DGP.
- DGP safely nourishes my aching muscles and joints without side effects!
- I can go on vacation with you and run on the beach like old times.
- Not only that, but I’ll be able to jump up in your bed again and cuddle up.
- I also want to jump into the car and slobber your windows like I used to.
- And you know what? I hate struggling to get up from the floor just to go slurp a bowl of water. I need DGP!
- Plus, from now on, I’d like to climb up the stairs myself rather than have you carry me. DGP can help my dignity.
- DGP works in as little as seven days. I could sure use that for my stiff hips and limp.
- Which reminds me, I miss our walks together. With DGP, I’ll be able to take you out on a walking date real soon.
- And as you’ll soon see, I’ll be able to play ball again.
- You hate taking medications, and so do I. DGP is all natural!
- I’m also kind of depressed and I hear through the doggy vine that DGP improves attitude and is also great for my digestion.
- Here’s how I spell relief: DGP
Your Faithful Pooch
That dog of yours sure knows the facts about DGP, the best joint supplement for dogs. Now you do too! So go fetch some DGP for your four-legged friend TODAY!
Dr. Gary Van DVM, Iowa
Doctors Agree about DGP “I’m a veterinarian and give DGP to my dog.” “My 11-year-old Golden Retriever has had hip dysplasia for years. I stopped her meds, gave her DGP and now she’s able to jump into the back of my Jeep, something she hasn’t done for over a year. Hats off to the herbalists and vets that put this formula together.”
Juliette S. Washington
“DgP has producedamazing results!”
“I began using DGP 3 or 4 months. DGP has produced amazing results! Clifford just had his 14th birthday and is
so much more comfortable because of the relief DGP provides. I thank you for this wonderful remedy!”
Janet A. Florida
“I recommend this product to anyone who truly loves their pet” “I gave DGP to my 10 year old German Shepherd who was having major joint and mobility problems. After 2 days, I noticed a difference in her mobility, attention span and temperament. After one week, she was able to get up and around with ease. I recommend this product to anyone who truly loves their pet and wants to help them be drug-free.”
Lisa T. Nebraska
“has the energy of a dog half her age” “My dog Winnie, a greyhound, has been taking DGP for years. She is now 15 and has the energy of a dog half her age, she even races our 3-year old lab!”
Dr. Kim McKellar, B.V.Sc. Reknowned Australian veterinarian and a specialist in treating mobility issues in dogs.
“In 30 years of veterinary practice, I’ve never seen anything as effective as DGP. Prescription medications are short-term fixes, because long term use leads to side effects. But every dog I’ve put on DGP has shown results, usually in a week or less, and research shows it’s safe for long term use.”