Developed from research by Joanne H., a master herbalist and her scientific team of joint specialists: “I Was Finally Able to Move Freely Up and Down Stairs With No Discomfort.”
If you’ve been hampered for years by aging, creaky joints—or know a friend or loved one who has—here’s some news of welcome relief.
This one of a kind herbal formula:
- Provides superior support for your back, wrists, shoulders, neck, elbows, knees, fingers, hips, and ankles.
- Works within weeks. Sometimes within days!
- Is great for take-charge, active people, even athletes.
- Works for any age group. Imagine what you could do with a more active lifestyle.
“What makes FLEXSolve 24/7 so darn effective?”
We’re getting asked that question a lot these days from people who have tried almost everything else for joint discomfort and were disappointed. With FlexSolve 24/7, they went from skeptical to satisfied to ecstatic!
Here’s why it is the best joint supplement that works. FLEXSolve 24/7 is a one-of-a-kind blend of 12 different Australian and European herbs.
Master Herbalist Discovers Only These Herbs Gave Her Heavenly Joint Comfort
- Bromelain: A study in the December 2002 journal, Phytomedicine, showed Bromelain effective for joint support.
- Boswellia: Has been widely used in India for thousands of years. A 2007 study reported this herb showed statistically significant improvement in joints while performing daily activities. (1)
- Premium Grade Bovine Cartilage: Rich with glucosamine, chondroitin, and other joint-friendly sulfates.
- Devil’s Claw Root Extract: Widely used in Europe for promoting joint health.
- White Willow Bark Extract: Contains salicin, the plant precursor of aspirin, proven to be effective for lower backs and joints. (2)
- Yucca Leaf Extract: Contains saponins. Over 85% of the herbs used in traditional herbal medicine contain saponins.
- Feverfew Extract: Contains plant phyto-chemicals for joint support.
- Celery Seed Extract: A new study in the March 2007 Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that the limonene oil in celery seed had high antioxidant activity.
- Papain Extract: A digestive aid important when taking joint supplements.
- Four Native Australian Herbs: A proprietary blend of joint-supporting herbs Australia’s Aborigines have depended on for centuries to help with wear-and-tear on aging joints.
(1) Indian Journal of Pharmacology 39.1 (Jan-Feb 2007)
(2) Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006 Apr 19;(2):CD004504.
It works fast, in a matter of weeks or even days. It’s safe, and best of all, guaranteed to work.
Now, wouldn’t it be great to feel more alive and independent? Then hop, skip, and jump on board the FLEXSolve 24/7 train and start living a very active life with the best supplement for joint pain!